I also announced that I am partnering with one of my favorite travel companies, Context Travel, to offer a prize of 2 spots on any 2 small group walking tours of your choice – all you have to do is donate $10 to Passports with Purpose to be entered in the drawing to win.
Well, now I want to share 7 other great reasons to donate – and by reasons, I mean some other really awesome, great, cool prizes that you could win when you donate just $10!
Obviously, I would love for you to enter to win the prize I am offering with Context, but if that doesn’t float your boat, I understand. And since I obviously can’t win my own prize, I thought I’d share my list of 7 prizes I would love to get my hands on! (click on the link with the blogger’s name to read more about the prize)
1. GoPro Camera (from Solo Traveler). I like the Samsung camera I used on my trip, but I could definitely use an upgrade. I love that this takes video, is wi-fi enabled and waterproof!
2. 7-night Vacation at an Inspirato Luxury Penthouse in Mexico (from Ciao Bambino). I have never really been to Mexico (aside from a church missions trip when I was 14), so the chance to spend 7 nights there at a luxury resort would be incredible! Add in the fact that it includes a penthouse with a private pool and that it sleeps 6 people and this may be oneof my favorites. Can you say Girls’ Weekend??
3. $1,000 HomeAway Vacation Rental (All Over the Map). HomeAway has over 350,000 properties worldwide and $1,000 is enough to cover several nights – I love the flexibility of being able to use it anywhere!
4. Revealed Rome’s Perfect Trip to Rome (Revealed Rome). I have been to Rome 3 times, but never really on my own with time to do what I want to do. This prize would give me the chance to finally do that.
5. 26-day Silk Road Tour (WanderMom). Okay, I wish I had won this last year – it would’ve fit with my recent travels perfectly! That said, I still want to explore the Silk Road in China, so I love that this starts in China and follows the Silk Road through western China and into Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
6. Amazon River Cruise (Green Global Travel). When I visited Peru the first time, I only had a chance to hike the Inca Trail and Colca Canyon – there wasn’t time to get to the Amazon and explore the rainforest. This would be the perfect way to do so.
7. 21 day Nepal Himalaya Photo Trek (Peter West Carey). Confession: I almost started drooling when I read about this prize. I may enter several times to win this. In fact, I really shouldn’t even mention it here because you all might enter to win too. So, maybe just forget I said anything, ok?